The ODROID-C2 is a 64-bit quad-core single board computer(SBC) that is one of the most cost-effective 64bit development boards available in the ARM world. It can function as a home theater set-top box, a general purpose computer for web browsing, gaming and socializing, a compact tool for college or office work, a prototyping device for hardware tinkering, a controller for home automation, a workstation for software development, and much more.
Some of the modern operating systems that run on the ODROID-C2 are Ubuntu, Android, ARCHLinux, Debian, with thousands of free open-source software packages available. The ODROID-C2 is an ARM device -- the most advanced architecture for mobile devices and embedded 64-bit computing. The ARM processor’s small size, reduced complexity and low power consumption makes it very suitable for miniaturized devices such as wearables and embedded controllers.
- Amlogic ARM Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 2Ghz Quad Core CPU
- Mali™-450 GPU (3 Pixel-Processors + 2 Vertex Shader Processors)
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet
- HDMI 2.0 4K/60Hz Display
- H.265 4K/60FPS and H.264 4K/30FPS capable VPU
- 40pin GPIOs + 7pin I2S
- eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
- USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1 (power + data capable)
- Infrared(IR) Receiver
- Ubuntu 16.04 or Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Kernel 3.14LTS